28 Mar 2007

Feeling like a clown

So, awoke this morning to the sunshine streaming through my window. Got dressed, ready to leave for work, when that decision that meets us every day hit me. Take a coat, or not?







Well, as the sun was shinning and the only coat I own is a big puffer, I decided that lugging it round all day would be a waste of time. True enough the walk to work was lovely with the sun warming my arms and my back. I dropped my bag in the office and then ran across the road to pay a cheque into the bank.



Coming out of the bank 5 minutes later however I noticed a change in the weather. The clouds have come and I'm freezing. NO doubt it will rain on my way home and I will be proven to be a proper clown.



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home