6 Apr 2007

A Beautiful Spring Day

It is curious you know. How exactly paradoxes are able to exist in a universe of order and logic. Logic, after all, rules all. At least that's what my Physics degree taught me. So what should I make of the following two statements (both true):



1) I have some sort of genetic disposition which means that I don't sweat, ever, I never smell and my pits are always dry (Bum sweat is an altogether different phenomena).

2) When the Sun is even remotely out I sweat like a fat man even getting up out of my chair.



The two statements just don't seem to match up, yet I would still argue (and present evidence) for both.



Anyway, I love nice weather, but me, 15(+) degree heat and a pair of jeans just don't go





Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home